[Stoves] Engine oil, Earthworms and Biochar

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:25:27 CST 2011

Dear Kobus,
earthworms are nocturnal creatures. Theycome out of the soil in the night
and wqnder around in search of new habitats. However, before daybreak they
It is likely, that the earthworms that you observed under your char heap
found themselves on asphalt in the dawn and because they could not bore
through the asphalt layer, they sought refuge under the charcoal that you
had heaped there. It was most probably the darkness that attracted them to
the char heap.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--