[Stoves] Pellet burning on a larger scale

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 20:10:26 CST 2011

List and Crispin (and Alex)

  I think the importance of this document is that Alex sped up the grate speed in this or similar boiler and had good char rather than ash coming off end. And emissions went down. The application to stoves is that there is a stage in all combustion where char can be pulled out. I have been doing this a lot in a heating stove, but haven't seen it practiced in a cook stove.

Ron

Sent from my iPad