[Stoves] Fwd: Happy New year 2011

Sarbagya Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:37:53 CST 2011

Dear Sanu Kaji ji,

Namaskar,
Unfortunately 13 of April is a bit late on my work plan...is there any
way possible I could make a visit to your place (FoST)...Is there
anyone I could contact while I am there...I have already visited your
place around 4 years back if you may recall...Is there a way you can
arrange for that to happen...Marco Peter of CWS/UK, Pokhara has also
been mentioning about you...I will be in ktm for about a week
(March7th onwards)...I would be starting on the dung briquetting as
soon as I am back from ktm...

Best Regards,
Sarbagya Tuladhar
EWB Australia