[Stoves] Fwd: Happy New year 2011

Ranju Pandey ranju at peeda.net
Mon Feb 28 03:47:06 CST 2011

Dear sir ,

Thank you for the mail . Hoping your expert suggestion will help and
motivated us to work in my biofuel program which aim to improve the
livelihood of rural poor farmers of Okhaldhunga distict , hilly distict of
the country . Your suggestion and help is highly co-operate for the further
benefits of our farmers of our country.

I hope to meet Prakash Jha sir too and talk further possibilities of using
Jatropha for various prupose . This will give additional benefits to the
farmers .

Thankyou

  _____

  _____

Ranju Pandey
Bio fuel Manager
People, Energy and Environment Development Association (PEEDA)
Bhanimandal, Ekantakuna
Post Box No.8975, EPC 2157
Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-5540792 or 5530337
Fax :+977-1-5529873
e-mail: ranju at peeda.net
web: www.peeda.net <http://www.peeda.net/>

Poverty Alleviation Through Sustainable Energy Development