[Stoves] When to choose fuel saving stoves over briquettes? Some answers

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Jan 14 17:04:14 CST 2011

Jean,
Thanks for the compliments to us  but the real resources for you are already there in-country.

Here are a few persons as both producers and trainers who are good trainers close to your site or, so good that even as distant, would be a good resource. If that doesn't do it write to  Bosco Epila of the Uganda Women in Support of Orphans organisation ( UWESO )  and/or Victoria Akello of the Uganda United Women's Association (UUWA-j) I have emailed all of them to alert them to your intentions. Not only should you go in with an open mind but be prepared to exchange and learn from them. These are good solid people working pretty much at their own risk as producers and trainers, and not as paid bureaucrats.

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org
NW Obamaland

Epila Bosco                 Dir training UWESO
                                  KAmpala/nationwide   bepila at uweso.org                  Phone: 0392-777448.  Mob :+256 772  537 642

Vickie Akia Isreal	UUWA/J Director,                   Mbale, Uganda	victoriaaisrael at gmail.com	Phone:  782285589           uuwaj at yahoo.com

Flavia Masika	Rwenzori Women Initative Devt,   (RWICOD)  Rwenzori, Uganda	flvmasika at yahoo.com	772651426

Harriet Kiiza	Masaka, Uganda, Uganda	serwabakerj at uweso.org	782407488