[Stoves] Air power Re: Burning saw dust in TLUD stove

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Tue Jan 18 11:13:26 CST 2011

Crispin -- if you send me the question you want asked, I can poke around
this coming weekend. I just emailed someone that might know them personally.

Very interesting article. I thought that I knew most of the groups working
on humanitarian applications at Tech, but that concrete group is a new one
for me.

I just graduated but am living nearby. I was planning on making a trip into
the city. Let me know.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com