[Stoves] Air power Re: Burning saw dust in TLUD stove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:02:02 CST 2011

Big thanks Marc!

Very valuable.

>Dr. Belonio has a good analysis of this question for rice husk gasification
stoves in his handbook.
<http://www.bioenergylists.org/stovesdoc/Belonio/Belonio_gasifier.pdf>

>Down in Northwest GA, we can get natural draft rice husk stove to run with
1 meter of chimney.

I am trying to reach the concrete materials team at GTech who are working on
the use of crushed rubble in Haiti.

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/12/132844805/haitians-take-rubble-removal-into-ow
n-hands?plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:0a4f2116-b560-4dd1-866e-aa9125fedfe9

Is it as simple as walking across the hall to find them? Big stoves need
concrete/mortar and we have 30 crushers there already with scores more on
the way. There are a couple of questions I would like to ask them. They did
a fine piece of work with rubble they brought back to Georgia.

There is a second link now at
http://ceramics.org/ceramictechtoday/international/npr-haitians-take-rubble-
removal-into-own-hands/#comment-13725

The crushed rubble can be used for stove making.