[Stoves] coal briquette stove

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Jan 18 15:59:07 CST 2011

Hello again, John,

Never heard of this: What is it made of and how much does it weigh?

When you Kobus and I worked on it at my place in Paulshof, I recall that we regularly arrived at  2 kilowatts (+/-0.5 kw) from one briquette af about 140 grams but the burn time was only about 45 minutes to 1 hr...( it being designed more for cook stove applications). ould also like to see hat the mbaula looks like...Thanks in advance
Kobus, et tu ?

Richard Stanley
NW Obamaland