[Stoves] Efficient cooking stoves in Kenya

Steam Cbo steamcbo at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 03:52:29 CST 2011

My name is Mbui from kenya with a community based organization known as
sustainable technologies in energy and agriculture management involved in
producing and training in energy efficient stoves.We have designed quite a
number of cooking stoves that produce less smoke,save energy and easy to use and
to achieve this we also train on briquettes which are friendlier to use compared
to firewood,charcoal and sawdust which are the most commonly used biomass fuels
in kenya.We would appreciate any support to reach as many households as possible
since our greatest challenge is producing affordable stoves for the poor since
the production cost is slightly high for the target poor in our country.Looking
forward to hearing from you