[Stoves] Efficient cooking stoves in Kenya

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 23 20:34:04 CST 2011

Dear Steam,

Your message to the Stoves listserv has reached many stove developers.
  I hope you receive many responses.

For my part, I work with the TLUD gasifier stoves.  You can see many
reports written by me at the website:  www.bioenergylists.org

I refer you to    www.tridecca.com/bef    for reference to the BEF
Stove Camps about the gasifier stoves.  One will be held in Kampala,
probably in June this year.  I hope that you and others from Kenya
will attend.  The contact person is Mr. Karsten Bechtel of CREEC at
Makerere Univ.

--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu