[Stoves] [Jatropha cake properties]

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Jan 24 00:34:59 CST 2011

as Paul replied in the meantime: you need a binder to prevent that
stuff from loosing whatever shape you were trying to give it, thus
crumbling and blocking all the air passage in your burner. I would
guess in terms of proportion, that it would rather be an oily additive
to a special briquette, e.g. for a fire starter, than the major
component of a briquette with a small percentage of binder.
though  I learned from  'Mr holey briquette' Richard Stanley, how
paper pieces do wonders in briquette-blends, even in small quantities.

but then again: where do you have j-seedcake and paper available in
abundance at the same place? don't know. maybe somebody has access to
the materials and can try it. I don't.