[Stoves] Heat / cook stove - proposed design

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 18:49:33 CST 2011

Thanks for all comments.  I'm attaching a slightly revised design.

I've got wed, thurs, fri, booked in with my blacksmith friend.

We have a lot of 3mm steel sheet we salvaged also some bits of 6mm and
some which is probably about 10mm.

I want to keep the weight down but also want it to last.  Other than the
throat area will 3mm plate do the job or do I want to be using something
thicker for the combustion area?  The area by the heat exchanger?

Best

Darren