[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latest imprecise reporting of facts.

Nat of WorldStove nataniele at aim.com
Sun Jul 17 20:10:07 CDT 2011

For three years now BioFuelWatch has been attacking WorldStove for our efforts to help improve the lives of others through the use of LuciaStoves and Biochar. In our latest reply to them, we document three years of information we have provided for them and that they have chosen to ignore.

With three new large programs it's taken me a bit to get the time to reply out but you can read the full reply here

http://worldstove.com/wp-content/uploads/download/critical_review.pdf

I've had a lot of help double checking the facts so that we reply to misinformation with hard math and peer reviewed research.

Will try to engage BioFuelWatch in a public debate in Durban this December.

Hope those of you who choose to read the reply will find it informative, factual and helpful for your work as well.

Nat of WorldStove

p.s. a very nice write up,  by Trevor Mark Surridge , of how we do our work can be found here. http://worldstove.com/wp-content/uploads/download/research_paper.pdf