[Stoves] Asian Development Bank boosts biomass in the Greater Mekong

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Tue Jul 19 23:33:58 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I managed to dig up two more pdfs about this ADB grant in in the Greater
Mekong Region.

The short summary is that they are currently doing market surveys for three
candidate technologies

1) Cook stoves (no mention of TLUD or rocket preference)
2) Biogas
3) Biofuel from jatropha (!)

4 million turns out to be a small budget for the scope of the project
activities.
Let me know if you want the documents describing this in more detail.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com