[Stoves] Fire Stump

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 16:39:24 CDT 2011

Martin (with cc to stoves list +1 )

Thanks.

We saw/heard no discussion your the aluminum foil idea. Please tell us what differences result, if you try that out. My guess is that it makes little difference at first, but progressively more as the flames get near the circumference. But if there was some value in radial secondary air holes (and there may not be), then oone has a good chance to do some secondary air heating (towards the end of the run).

For anyone with experience with hand-held battery-powered drills. Are there any recognized upper limits for drill diameter and length?

Ron