[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecisereporting of facts.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:36:45 CDT 2011

Thanks for the reminder about names, Andrew. Here's another:

I have been trying to characterise the combustion type for the GIZ 7 series coal stoves in Mongolia and it does not fit easily into standard categories. To make matters worse Prof Lodoysamba has used a true TLUD charge of coal in the combustion chamber to start the stove and it was very successful. That means it is a TLUD-ignited cross-draft stove with a continuously pyrolysing zone at the bottom of a refillable hopper.

That to occupy the nomenclaturists for a while.