[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecise reporting of facts.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:14:06 CDT 2011

Dear Jeff and Roger

All I suggest is to read widely and make up your own mind. Learning is fun
and you can upgrade your debating skills at the same time, if you choose to
do so.

Hello....

        As a new kid on the block I am sorta surprised by the amount of time
spent by people who seem to care, on such a point. You all will not
agree....probably ever! There, someone said it! Now in the amount of time
wasted, what could have been accomplished through action........talk is
cheap!