[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecisereporting of facts.

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Tue Jul 26 02:02:00 CDT 2011

Dear "Fireside",
I do not know if I am the Ron you refer to, but your P.S. indicates to me that you may be somewhat out of touch with what is going on here.

My comment with the long abbreviation thing comes after several years of reading and mostly understanding what is going on here. My comment was a joke.

Coal, or any other combustible material has a particular energy content. You can't do anything to get 4 times as much energy value out of it. So I must be understanding you wrongly when I read that you think you can reduce this by a factor of 4 or more. How am I supposed to understand you?

I am not a moderator or owner of this list, but normally we have the courtesy to use our real names here and try to keep things mostly on a non-sensational and friendly basis thereby.

regards,
Ron Hongsermeier