[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecise reporting of facts.

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:31:42 CDT 2011

Hello Crispin.......

         The thing I wish to avoid fully ias wasting time on debate. We need to act, not argue. While technology sits in debate more damage is done, can we move forward without so much hoopla spent on pomp and circumstance. I was looking to share with area's of the world which could benefit from what we have found works quite well, and what I got was a debate. Maybe anyone interested should take a look at what is right in front of their nose.

Roger