[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecisereporting of facts.

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:22:11 CDT 2011

Dear Steve.....

            I do realize that I have allot to learn with regards in how you guys speak, Granted. Without any undue disrespect, I wish to do it away from this list of.........
If you wish to continue, kindly write me directly at    firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com    I think the room is a bit stuffy for me, and I'm frankly tired of some of the insults slung about here......Thanks Roger and Bridget Lehet