[Stoves] Anticipating future markets for stoves and fuels

Dean Still dstill at epud.net
Thu Jun 23 11:44:42 CDT 2011

Dear All,

Processing biomass fuel has a history of costing more than propane. Low
density biomass, high cost of transportation, drying, shredding, densifying,
marketing, can add up to lots of costs. Perhaps suitable to China, the US,
but hard for me to imagine in a poorer situation? Even India?

Dried found materials will be the biomass used in poorer rural situations?
Great to imagine found materials at no cost sustainably harvested burned
cleanly.

Dean