[Stoves] Anticipating future markets for stoves and fuels

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Fri Jun 24 00:39:59 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin,

One of the greatest minds in bench heating is clearly Ianto Evans. He
and Leslie Jackson wrote the book entitled "Rocket Mass Heater." One of
my favorite reads. That was going to be one of my projects but because
of a time shortage it was replaced by a store bought Bucket-A-Day.

Ref.:
<http://www.rocketstoves.com/>

Regards,

Jeff