[Stoves] Refuelable TLUD Coal Stove developed in Mongolia that is not a batch process.

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 11:22:29 CST 2011

Crispin and list:

  Continuing this interesting thread.

  I would much prefer charcoal to coke if I were cooking, but there must be places in the world using coke in an open flame manner for cooking?

  I believe charcoal is preferred over coke by blacksmiths, but steel working should be another market for coke?

  Of course I have to throw in that I'd like to phase out coal altogether - for climate reasons.

   But the main point is that we need biomass char-making stoves that can be continuous, as well as batch.  Batch processing is not all negative.  So I look forward to more on the char-making potential of ELSD stoves.

Ron

Sent from my iPad