[Stoves] Fwd: Happy New year 2011

Sarbagya Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:45:42 CST 2011

Dear Sanu Kaji ji,

I am really sorry for bothering you again but then I am making my way
up to ktm on Monday i.e 7th March and I was hoping that you could
liase us with someone at FoST. I would be meeting up with other
contacts as well regarding the briquetting. We would be very
interested in looking at your simple manual briquetting machines as
well.

Best Regards,

Sarbagya Tuladhar
EWB Australia