[Stoves] Do you know about the Lucia Stove?

Trevor Richards trlahh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:04:07 CST 2011

Dear Ms. Trần Thị Hải,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Worldstove.  Others in our part of the
world have also tried & failed to establish a dialogue with worldstove. This
is probably due to overwhelming demand for their attention due to their high
profile, success and growth.  They may also be regionally focused in their
efforts with Africa & the Americas ahead of SEA while they ramp up capacity
(but I'm only guessing).

I am copying in a number of discussion groups in this reply. There are many
stove designers / experts and project developers that follow these
discussion groups. There may be other v.good alternative stove designs and
project implementation programs that can help you. *Hopefully, we can elicit
some advice from the groups.*

Kind regards, Trevor

http://www.bioenergylists.org/en/taxonomy/term/111