[Stoves] Do you know about the Lucia Stove?

Hai Tran tranthihai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:16:17 CST 2011

Dear Richards

It works like a charm!

I just received an email from Nathaniel Mulcahy of World Stove by sending a
direct email to worldstove at gmail.com, rather than using the Contact Us
section on their website.

I was encouraged to consider setting up the pilot program to first adapt the
Lucia Stove to Vietnam conditions.I will study carefully other options that
you and friends from discussion groups suggested before making new move and
will keep you updated!

Thank you again for your support!

Warmest regards
Hai Tran

Ms. Trần Thị Hải
Executive Director
Compass Vietnam JSC
(Education consulting and services)
3rd floor, Building C, 46 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Email: tranthihai at gmail.com
Mob: 0973 981 679