[Stoves] Rocket stove Flickr

Kobus ventfory at iafrica.com
Sun May 8 06:47:18 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I've finally added a 'pot skirt' to my animated GIF of a StoveTec rocket
stove. Just felt the animation was incomplete without it:
http://vuthisa.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/rocketstoveanimation.gif

Also see my flickr slide-show of recent installations into a village in
South Africa:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53308737@N03/sets/72157626548161345/show/

Rocket stoves come in all shapes and sizes, but to my knowledge South
Africa will need some serious collaborative efforts and educational
drives to come up with local versions that will be readily accepted.
It's a pity we have to import whilst unemployment is so rife here...