[Stoves] integrating stoves and development

Bryden, Kenneth [M E] kmbryden at iastate.edu
Mon May 9 13:10:29 CDT 2011

I see the url didn't carry here it is again

http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/ethos/proceedings2011/Lange_MaasaiStovesSolar.pdf

Mark

On May 9, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Tom Miles wrote:

Bob,

These integrated stove development values were very evident in your
presentation at ETHOS 2011
http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/ethos/proceedings2011/Lange_MaasaiStovesSolar.pd

Too often we get drawn into mass production in Asia by the overwhelming need
for widespread dissemination.

Thanks for telling your story.

Tom Miles
www.bioenergylists.org