[Stoves] integrating stoves and development - Kenya and beyond

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue May 10 06:23:04 CDT 2011

Bob and all,

Your comments are highly appropriate.  They also match well with the
approach that is use in the BEF (Biomass Energy Foundation) Gasifier
Stove Camps (workshops).  We would like to have your inputs at the
camp in Uganda on 20 - 24 June this year.  Christa Roth and I are the
BEF instructors in Uganda and we are seeking similar outcomes to what
you have mentioned.

Information is at    www.tridecca.com/bef   see the Uganda link.  If
you or any of your associates can attend, please reply to me directly
so that we can integrate the issues into the camp activities.  I think
you will find the TLUD gasifier stoves to be a valuable addition to
your efforts.

I am still in Australia after completing the BEF Camp here  (very
successful and well attended)  with an emphasis on biochar.  But after
16 May I will be back in the USA and focused on the Uganda activities.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)