[Stoves] SPAM: Re: Chart of breathable particles

joe breskin joe.breskin at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:18:51 CDT 2011

And in the lungs, if we cover them with "tars" from smoke, of various sorts,
we have the basis for the illness issues.

As I learned to understand the problem the particles that are small enough
to get carried WAY down in the lungs are the problem
The can get wedged between the ciliated epithelial cells that are waving
together to flush stuff OUT of the lungs, throat etc.
And once wedged they tend to create obstructions - like bridges - that
collect and trap the tars

This combination is important: the stiff fibers with high aspect ratios stab
into cells at each end, irritate them, and ultimately even kill them
in the presence of the tars they have collected, some of which are mutagens,
etc.

so in the presence of mutagens there is significant increase in rate of cell
replacement