[Stoves] Edinburgh biochar

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu May 26 10:35:32 CDT 2011

Andrew:

Thanks again.

So far I have only been able to listen to the Lehmann tape (no questioning) and the follow-up panel (all questions). I was surprised mainly by the arguments/questions by quite a few seemingly favoring compost, or combustion or tree burial. This is a new non-biochar-enthusiast group perhaps. Too little time for adequate rebuttals/discussions.

Nikolaus Foidl had a question today on the possible beneficial use of Biochar to remediate soil damage due to glyphosate (Round-up). Any possible posters or discussion of this? I vaguely recall Lehmann mentioning the word briefly.

Wish I were there.

Ron