[Stoves] GEK and All That

Tom Miles Easystreet tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri May 27 13:01:16 CDT 2011

We have a 10 kWe Power Pallet that is nearly through testing at Bryan Wilson's Energy and Engine Lab at Colorado State University. We will send the unit to a small sawmill in an Alaskan village where power is $0.65/kWh. We will also send a 20kWe unit to a nearby native interpretive center.

Tom

T R Miles Technical Consultants Inc.
tmiles at trmiles.com
Sent from mobile.