[Stoves] Hi TLUDers -- and EPA testing questions

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Nov 1 13:44:33 CDT 2011

This may help: http://bioenergylists.org/andersontludcopm

erin

From: stoves-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:stoves-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Alex English
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:55 AM
To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
Subject: Re: [Stoves] Hi TLUDers -- and EPA testing questions

Ron, Crispin,
Many moons ago, when I had access to an IR CO,CO2 monitor, I filtered the
gasses before the flame on a TLUD. If memory serves me I got 9% CO and 15%
CO2. But memory sometimes seems to be serving others. If only we had access
to the old archives, I reported it to this list at the time, but alas the
'server' changed. It amazes me that nobody has done this since.
Alex