[Stoves] DUE 2012 Call for papers

Choppalli Venkata Krishna krishnacreat1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:38:19 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin

Thanks for the information and the attachment. I am interested to attend as well submit  paper. But I could not get th details where instruction was "CIICK HERE".

Can you help me,please?

Regards

KrishnaFrom: "Crispin Pemberton-Pigott" <crispinpigott at gmail.com>Sent: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:13:25 To: "Stoves" <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>Subject: [Stoves] DUE 2012 Call for papers

Dear Friends

If you want to submit a paper now is the time. The range of topics is restricted to domestic energy and that of course includes stoves.

Regards

Crispin_______________________________________________Stoves mailing listto Send a Message to the list, use the email addressstoves at lists.bioenergylists.orgto UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web pagehttp://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.orgfor more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:http://www.bioenergylists.org/