[Stoves] Vegetable oil or biodiesel?

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Nov 10 09:06:21 CST 2011

Dear Nathan, Steven, Crispin,AD et al.,
Thanks for all your inputs on t caustic add no add issue: I will keep it simple then--the standard low heat /filter, then 80c heat with radiato line heat exchanger starting on petro diesel then switching to veggie oil ad reverse for shutdown …no NaOH: Be in touch end next week with findings.
from Lushoto.
Richard