[Stoves] Stove costs

Jan Bianchi janbianchi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 11:47:59 CST 2011

Hi Marc,

Yes, I think for stovers interested in distribution of effective improved
cook stoves, attention to flexible financing and responsiveness to local
cooking conditions may be the more important questions to ask.

Thanks for the reference.  I was just looking for information on what’s
happening on the ground.

Isn’t it interesting though that no one has responded to this post and said
“We are selling X stove in X place for X?”   I guess that demonstrates what
you have suggested, that the answer requires a nuanced question.

Jan

  _____