[Stoves] Lion Cub Stove and Rocket Barbecue

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:29:48 CDT 2011

Pretty cool....

         Have you heard of "solar Ovens". A neighbor of mine gets evacuated tubes and bakes bread and or dinner rolls, even quiche. These things even work on a cloudy day. I watched him set up his oven which only took a couple of minutes. The oven went from 97 to over 400 deg F. in about 20 minutes, and made wonderful bread.