[Stoves] High mass space heating options Re: Rocket Stove for the PLACE

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Sun Oct 9 15:31:13 CDT 2011

If a lot of heat is required, we can increase the diameter of the reactor.
It is easy to provide 50kW of heat or more from a single reactor.
Of course a lot depends on the type of biomass.
If the burn-time must be long, we increase the height of the reactor.
As Paul Anderson said, we can reach up to 2 hours or more.
Again, each biomass has its own burn rate.
Thanks.
Paul Olivier