[Stoves] FW: Re: My gasifier stove - by Mussie in Ethiopia

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Oct 18 19:57:06 CDT 2011

Hi Stovers,

Mussie Tesfay Misginna  with Mekelle University, Ethiopia was kind enough to
share his preliminary study of a new Natural Draft Gasifier stove that he
developed (with others) to burn coffee husk briquettes and saw dust
briquettes and to produce both enough energy to cook and also biochar.

Our summary is available here:
http://www.bioenergylists.org/en/content/ethiopian-natural-draft

his report is (about 830 KB pdf):
http://www.bioenergylists.org/files/Preliminary%20result%20report1.pdf