[Stoves] FW: Re: My gasifier stove - by Mussie in Ethiopia

John Davies jmdavies at telkomsa.net
Wed Oct 19 03:46:28 CDT 2011

Well Done Mussie,

I see that it uses the same principle as my Coal gasifier stove.  People
have often asked me if it would burn biomass ?  I have never tried it with
biomass.  Now we know that the principle works for both fuels. Coal beds
have similar burning characteristics as your fuels.

Keep up the good work.

John Davies