[Stoves] Important Biomass company we've never heard of.

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 03:35:58 CDT 2011

Stovers,
    I came across this company in a business news  article. While we are
looking at diversified local sources of biofuel some  people are already
quietly cornering the market for supply on a global basis.
_http://www.ecostrat.com/_ (http://www.ecostrat.com/)
    Here is the torrified wood company company I was  investigating that
lead to this lead. _http://www.biomassenergytechnologies.com/index.html_
(http://www.biomassenergytechnologies.com/index.html)

    So much for Biomass energy leading the way to  smaller corporations and
local diversified supply chains. The big boys already  have it sewn up.
    So sad that greed rules the world.

    Dan Dimiduk