[Stoves] Important Biomass company we've never heard of.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:40:24 CDT 2011

It does not seem to be a listed company.

Crispin

+++++++

Stovers,

    I came across this company in a business news article. While we are
looking at diversified local sources of biofuel some people are already
quietly cornering the market for supply on a global basis.
http://www.ecostrat.com/

    Here is the torrified wood company company I was investigating that lead
to this lead. http://www.biomassenergytechnologies.com/index.html

    So much for Biomass energy leading the way to smaller corporations and
local diversified supply chains. The big boys already have it sewn up.

    So sad that greed rules the world.

    Dan Dimiduk