[Stoves] Hi TLUDers -- and EPA testing questions

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Oct 23 16:59:33 CDT 2011

Dean - with few ccs.

Thanks for the added information. Just a few more questions:

1. Have you ever tried to maximize char production - and what amount did you then obtain, if tried?

2. What was the mechanism for controlling primary air, if any - and did that help with the test?

3. For the reported PCIA numbers, what were the key dimensions (diameters, heights, fuel amount, etc).

4. Were you using a convective shield?

5. If tested in the field, any response yet by users?

6. Should manufacturing cost and lifetime be similar to your rocket?

Thanks in advance.

Ron