[Stoves] Zambia TLUD project was Re: Re Hi TLUDerss

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 24 10:24:29 CDT 2011

Dear Paal,

Your concepts for your project are very solid.  I and others would
like to know the operational aspects of your project.  Is it primarily
a fuels-for-TLUDs project (a worthy effort!!)?   And over what time
period?   etc.

If it is too early to disclose much to the full listserv, please
consider either a short summary of the project, or an offer of more
details privately to those who agree to not disclose.

Again, congratulaions!!!!!!!!!

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)