[Stoves] Gasifier stove and related work at the Asian institute of Technology

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 25 18:57:34 CDT 2011

Dear Professor Bhattacharya,

Thanks for the document on dryers and for the links to many items
(after the floodwaters recede).

Tom M, will you take these under your wing, or should we seek
alternative outlets?

Professor, Your advice please.  In Asia there are numerous studies
completed that do not reach (or do not easily reach) other areas.  How
can we obtain that info from India, China, Indonesia, Cambodia, and
many other places?  Do you know the people there?  Is this something
that you could assist us with while in your retirement?  (I am also
retired from employment, so I do understand the limitations, etc.)

One other question.  The publications describe items, but do not tell
us of their acceptance and usage.  And the publication dates of 2005
mean that 6 or more years of "action and application" are not
reported.  We have no idea if there were 5 or 50 or 500 or 5000 or
more of the devices.  Can you assist in obtaining that info for
whatever sources, please?

ANYONE ELSE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH SUCH INFORMATION?   Do we have readers
in those countries?  And who can ask their friends in those locations ?

Thanks,

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)