[Stoves] Looking for a stove designed for larger amounts of biochar

Bojca Januš bojcajanus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:48:06 CDT 2011

Dear stovers,

so far I have been mostly just following your discussions as to learn as
much as I could, now I would like to ask you for advice. I hope it is OK by
you.

Just a few words of introduction: I am a journalist, marketer and
entrepreneur. This year I have brought the TLUD Champion stoves from India
to Slovenia and started introducing them as well the whole idea of biochar
to Slovenian farmers and gardeners through my blog, articles and
presentations. A few weeks ago I had a presentation of permaculture,
biochar and the TLUD Champion stove to members of biodynamic society Ajda
Goriška; they were very interested in the whole idea, eager to try it out,
but they all have larger areas of land so biochar, made by a small TLUD
Biochar stove just is not big enough for them ... We were discussing to
make a big stove and produce enough biochar for all of them and then imply
the activated biochar to their fields. I am searching through the net to
find plans for a larger stove, I have already seen some we could try out
and we could make ourselves, but would also be very grateful for any ideas
and advice! The ideal stove would not only produce biochar but could be
used for cooking on as well.

Kind regards,
Bojca

--