[Stoves] Patents

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:20:58 CDT 2011

Dear Paul........

           I could not have put things in a better light, It is a dream of mine.......no matter how silly, to do just that. I found this enlightening shared vision in your email as I sit in my yard watching over the testing of my first run of factory built and close to "finished" stoves. No doubt I want to live a good life, but things, and toys will surely bore me after time. I think it's much more rewarding to subsidize exactly what you have proposed. Soon we will have good specs on our actual performance levels, and I am very sure we have found a vehicle to make this dreaming more than fantasy.

             God Bless !