[Stoves] New US Patent law change

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:09:42 CDT 2011

Dear Roger

I files a patent on a stove this year so I am still willing to try all routes!

I got a quote yesterday for just one (1) tool: R106k ! Minimum run, R37k.

Suppose we have to make three tools before working out exactly how to do it? Will others learn at my expense?

These are serious sums and there is no grant money involved.

As for the people on the list and their funding (or lack of): never assume anything.