[Stoves] re Patent

Paal wendelbo paaw at online.no
Sat Sep 10 06:18:38 CDT 2011

Dear stovers

            He was right the one who first developed the three stone fireplace some years ago, when he or she did not take out any patent, but let it be free for anyone to utilize.  All of us stovers use parts of this first invention almost every day working with stoves, with out needing to pay somebody for i  Household energy for 1/3 of worlds population is a special task and should not be for people in the rich world for making more money..

              In my 25 years working with stoves I have seen a lot of copies of my first stove, which was tested at the Technical High-school of Copenhagen in 1988.  some good and some bad, I could not take out any patent, due to the fact THC had told about it in their periodical magazine, and I saved a lot of money by that, and found also it was best for all it could be free to utilize. It was designed the way a local tinsmith could produce it with simple hand tools and for local alternative types of fuel.

             A lot of funny things happen. One bought plans and changed the name from Peko Pe (PP) to Kyoto Rocket and launched it as his own product, telling me that the name was important for the selling. Another tried to make business in Asia on the PP without telling me, and one tried to sell a bad copy to Haiti as his own. Some has told me they got the idea from the PP for their own stove and some has told me they had taken parts of The PP to make their own stove performing better. Let us follow the sample of the inventor of the three stone fire-place, but let us at least have some ethical rules between us stovers, we need each other ideas and struggle for the task: better, cleaner and  more economical household energy for 1/3 of the world population.

Regards Paal W