[Stoves] rate of gasification

GemCo Forestry gemcof at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 01:39:21 CDT 2011

I have made a tlud gasifier stove based on P Aandersons instructions as found in his publication.I find that i can bring 4litres of water to the boil in a kettle placed on a tripod without a skirt in 15 minutes.The problem is that for the next nearly 35 minutes I should be able to reduce the rate of gasification/temperature as for the type of food traditionaly cooked(maize poridge and stews) the food shoul simmer and not kept at the boil. Can any body make a sugestion please.

Selmar